Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rants - You will get it once in a while

Not sure of what to post so I'll just rant for today. Work was as usual. Started at 10am and supposingly to end at 9pm however decides to go back home early at 7pm. Yes I work for 11 hours on a Saturday.

College's starting next week and the timetable is one @#$%ed up crap. Classes are conducted everyday and there are only TWO and i repeat, TWO subjects. Not only that, classes starts as early as 8.30am and on some days end at 5.30pm. Imagine meeting the same lecturer in one day for a few classes.....DANG!!!!! And also I can't imagine dragging myself up every morning just to attend class on time. I might be able to for the first few days however over the days I will be getting lazy considering the fact that I am sleeping so early in the morning LOL......Some motivation like MHF2G might help...LOL.....

Currently listening: In The Ayer - Flo Rida ft. Will.I.Am and Fergie

Time for some random motivational posters...






No comments: