Friday, October 10, 2008

Bolok - It is where it all started......

Bolok or rather called a blog is where it all starts...What I meant was, blog is the first step you take to actually reveal yourself to the Internet community. If not careful, your anonymity in the internet would be exposed. Now what's the point of wondering whether or not your anonymity is exposed? We have pages called Friendster, Kawanster and the latest sensation Facebook where pictures of us is posted like nobody business. So why care about the anonymity of ourself right? Now let me give you one and only one reason that I can think of on the danger of posting your pictures on the internet. (p/s: This is just for teh lulz...I am too free...lol....)

Yupe, this is only a baby picture and it has already became like this. There is actually another pic that is full of win. Visit this page: www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Why.htm That's all for today as I am actually posting in a rush because of MHF2G if ya know what I mean....LOL....So till the next post then....

No comments: