Monday, October 6, 2008

Look Ye Look Ye - Inspirational Stuffs

Nah..the title does not mean anything...Just feel like putting it...I DID IT FOR TEH LULZZ!!! haha....You know how some people depends on dictionary to help them understand meanings of some words they do not know? You can find tonnes of dictionaries on sale in bookshop or with the current technology you can just search for it online for FREE!!!!

Now let me introduce to you one online dictionary that is superbly useful especially to those who aspire to turn into a /b/tard. However if you opt not to convert into a /b/tard, you can still check this online dictionary out but most probably you will end up leaving because you can't understand a thing on that website.

This online dictionary contains many Internet slangs that you might not even know although you have been using the Internet since the Internet Age started. Here you can find words such as GTFO, FAP, STFU and especially OVER 9000....LOL.....So if you were to ever be in a situation where you don't understand some words you see in a forum or anywhere on the Internet, you know Urban Dictionary is the place.

Now do any of you watch South Park Movie. I meant the movie made in 1999 and not the series. There is one song in that movie that I actually like besides the infamous "Uncle Fucka"....LOL....Here's a vid of it...


And here is the lyrics for those who can't catch the lyrics. (I know Cartman's voice is a bit irritating. That is why his character is also irritating...LOL


Lyrics - Kyle’s Mom is a Bitch lyrics

See told ya the title does not have anything to do with my post today...haha....So thanks for looking into today's post and tune in again next time....hahaha.... *singing Kyle's mom is a big fat b!atch*

Some random quote (CP) my fellow /b/tard /r/-ed me to put:

"My ability is the power to be able to dissect what people say. I can get into someone's head simply through their words, and tell them more about themselves than they can even admit. It isn't a supernatural ability though. It's called "Common sense"."

"You know Hurricane Katrina which destroyed NewOrleans? I caused that. I had been focusing on starting a storm in that area for weeks, and it finally happened. Sounds pretty ridiculous, doesn't it? Well then, why is moving a pen with your mind any less ridiculous than creating a storm with your mind? It isn't. They are both equally ridiculous."

(p/s: If the song offends some of you viewer, please inform me and I will remove it)

No comments: