Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ohaithar....I can has a photoshop..lulz

I installed photoshop into my system...yay...lol....will begin to explore the features soon enough and if I am good enough I might post up some of my work here...

Anyway not gonna brag about photoshop since I know many of you can do it way better than me. Just wanna brag about something that I can do way better than most of you if not all of you...hahaha.....I will be taking my Diploma in Performance for piano by end November and like some of you would know, I am suppose to come up with detailed analysis of the pieces I am suppose to play. For example, the composers, the feeling of the song and what is the song trying to say....

Although I may be good in playing piano however asking me to write this analysis is something that would be hard for me to do....DANG!!!!....Still thinking of how to actually write it out....Enough of bragging..let me show you a video....

Only one thing to say....I want to watch this movie......I got a few friends who told me that this movie is funny and nice....and yeah since I am into music this kind of show is suitable for me....in fact I can actually watch any movie except for ghost movies because they actually make me fall asleep (not bragging here..lol)...Hopefully I will have time to go and watch it....hahaha....maybe on the next post I can put more upcoming movie's trailer if and only if I am free to do that.... :P.... (still has the analysis to do...lol)

No comments: