Friday, October 3, 2008

The Random-ness - It's over 9000

Today I am gonna blog some random stuff here. Here is a short video if you guys do not know what over 9000 means....LOL

I am sure you guys still will not understand what over 9000 means after watching the video. You wanna know why?? Told ya it's random rite....LOL..... Anyway if some of you do not know what /b/ is, then it's gonna be hard for you guys to understand the whole 9000 video :P
Now to something more understandable, do anyone of you own a Nintendo Wii? If you do, have you guys tried out the game titled "Wario Land"??? Have a look at this video.

By the way, link to this awesome video is at http://www.youtube.com/experiencewii
Isn't that video just awesome. Now I am thinking of getting a Wii for myself. :P (Christmas is coming. Anyone willing to buy for me one?? BTW, experience wii video is brought to my attention from LYN. Now you see why LYN is so addictive...hehe)
Well enough of random-ness for today. Remember this, too much of random-ness will eventually turn you into a full /b/tard. /b/ is not for the weak hearted and people of old age. HAHA... Calvin signing off for today :P

No comments: