Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jeff Dunham - The Best Ventriloquist (So Far....)

I'm sure some of you would have heard of Jeff Dunham the ventriloquist. He is the man behind Achmed the Dead Terrorist (if it rings a bell??). Well I would just like to share two famous videos of him doing an act on stage to those who do not know or heard of him before.

This is him doing "Silence!! I Kill You!"

And this is him doing "Jingle Bombs". Yeah I know it's not Christmas yet.. :P

And not to forget the lyrics of Jingle Bombs LOL:









Well hope you guys enjoyed the video although it's a bit tad long...LOL...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the fall issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=youtube ripper -11in1 ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg