Sunday, October 19, 2008

>9000 Random-ness (Oh noes pime taradox)....

Arrrgggghhhhhh LOL...I can't believe this blog actually survived for so many weeks with so many hits....I still remembered starting this blog out of boredom from reading and preparing for my finals. (as if I am really studying... :P) Now for some random-ness.....however this is not as random as MBAM....hahaha.....The pics might contain something explicit to some of you so as usual if you find it offending....TELL ME!!!! lol....


High School Musical 3 is coming out and the banner designer wanna do something different...lol

For those who can't see it...good for you...proves your innocence...LOL....

And this is Mr. Bean criticizing those banners....LOL...

I think my laziness to post is growing...however will try to update as often as possible....LOL....for a few weeks blog that can reach more than 300 hits...I am quite satisfied that there are actually readers...Thanks to those anons....hahaha (p/s: Pics taken from LYN's Funny Picture Thread in Jokes Heaven!!!!)

No comments: