Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ten days

It's been ten days since I last posted LOL......although was suppose to be rushing for assignments but distractions got into me...having RA3 and COD4 installed in my comp and PSP having so many new games, I am seriously distracted...hahaha....SQL assignment dateline has been postponed..which means I can have time to be distracted...but will be concentrating more on the group assignment first...due date coming up soon...LOL....Anyway as usual, I will try to update this blog if I can...and now for some lulz....


Ain't Leah Dizon hot...LOL!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, he is married with 4 months pregnant already... ==;;

Anonymous said...

she's a he O.O holy crap what primary school you came out of?

Anonymous said...

She's sexy... HoooYea!!! I love SEXY!!

Anonymous said...

did somebody said SEXY??? i'm with you man even though she's married