Sunday, September 28, 2008

Home Theatre System - Mwah Dream

You know, owning a PA System and a Home Theatre System has always been my dream. Imagine having this in my own bedroom....

Ahhh....the beauty of the mixer....ain't it nice to have one of these in your bedroom. I am sure most of you will not agree but to whoever who actually knows how to handle a PA system, then my guess is that you would also want to own one of this...hahaha....


yeah the pics quality is not good...but whatever....it's a YAMAHA PA model btw in my church and i handle it.... :)


Enough about PA System....now to the dream Home Theatre System...


A Sony DVD Home Theatre System - DAV-DZ870KW priced at RM 2999.00....WOOT!!!! I like....now is anyone out there willing to buy it for me?? I swear I will be grateful... :P

Enough for today....going to Malacca tommorrow and coming back on tuesday....so cya guys on Tuesday...hehe...



No comments: